Scribblenauts General Scribblenauts General

Wow, it surprises me how few scribblennauts parodies were born, (or at least that I've found) that series is a drug

Though in my own opinion, wish you'd have perhaps casted for second voice actor with a different tonal range, unless I watch the lips move it sounds like the same guy is talking. Great voiceacting nonetheless, I didn't have to pretend to feel the drama XD. Otherwise the animation is unique, and the lip sync is unbeatable.

A Robo Western A Robo Western

I admire the originality

Not only was your animation (like always) smooth and fine, but your story line and voice actors really dumbfounded me.

Bear Bear Bear Bear

I am stupefied by this

I can recall reading a poem that greatly resembled this! The neglect and shame one has for so long, then when they find them self what they desired, they don't EVER want to give it up again. Real touching story and smooth animation. Nothing short of what I've come to expect from you. 5/5

Angry Birds Angrybirds Angry Birds Angrybirds

Nice

The humor you use is implacable

Duckday Duckday

Its the funniest thing I've seen on NG for a while

its so random and stupid its hysterical.

Random Sonic Shorts Random Sonic Shorts

Lets me tally My review

I give you 3 for Creativity
2 for special effects
1 for smooth animation
2 for the scenes i liked
and 2 my favorite scene; Where robotniks ball swings and takes him with it.
- 1 for simplicity of blood. (Moderately sloppy scribbles.
Total: 9
Good effort.

DrClay responds:

Yeah, I wasn't really focusing on graphics and everything as I did this, I just did this for fun. The blood effects may seem poor, but you should see how horrible they looked in 10 ways mario can die XD

Thanks for the review man.

Mario's Restaurant Mario's Restaurant

The voice acting was spot on!

It sounded almost EXACTLY like Luigi! Plus the animation is so smooth, and the special effects (Blood) helped me figure out the tone of the skit. Real good job, real good.

The Kirby Collab The Kirby Collab

I really like it...

...how the different skits sometimes interact with the next one. Lets say Kirby got blown off the screen at the end. He fell from the sky in the next skit. That must have taken some determination. You guys did a really good job here.

FlashfireEX responds:

Nah, that was a coincidence.

Two-Thirds-Life Two-Thirds-Life

LOL

this is reallly good youve really summery of half life XD

A Goomba's Life (Ep 0) A Goomba's Life (Ep 0)

A goomba sitcom